Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Justice
I was playing with Asbest and he has a drop in frst map, then i report my win but Eman tall we mast play RH and we play, and in room was more players and in start a second round Asbest again have a drop and all guys stay in game only Asbest drop. Then i was play a second round with Rabbit but sameony replaced Asbest with me and then he go in final without played game with Rabbit? now i post here all replays with Asbest and my replay with Rabbit then you can see what happen and pls make right this!!!!

http://speedy.sh/6u9zn/all-replays.rar
Srbija Smile
Répondre
Hi,
We are looking about your problem.

Thanks
L'Honneur de la conquête est mesuré par sa difficulté.
Répondre
Hi,
Good Smile tnk bro...
Srbija Smile
Répondre
Hi,

After looking and analysed the two games :

First one : game not ended.

Second : game not ended.

So that's a draw, ans the rules say : "You or your opponent will be randomly proclaimed winner"

In these case, the system chose Hwoarang...

PS: in case of problems like thoses, contact us before report. And be careful, you have 45 min to report your game.

Thanks
celui qui renonce a devenir meilleur cesse deja d'être bon
Répondre
Ok tnk you very much, because I have chosen as a winner if you can report my victory against Rabbit, because i was play with him and i win in that game?!
Srbija Smile
Répondre
Sorry but no way man.

That'll modify the issu of the tourney. You would had to contact us before report.

But don't worry, your account is now credicted by your victory Wink

Hope to see you in a next tourney.

@ Fun.
celui qui renonce a devenir meilleur cesse deja d'être bon
Répondre
Of course, and thank you once again!
Srbija Smile
Répondre
FNIxCed a écrit :Hi,

After looking and analysed the two games :

First one : game not ended.

Second : game not ended.

So that's a draw, ans the rules say : "You or your opponent will be randomly proclaimed winner"

In these case, the system chose Hwoarang...

PS: in case of problems like thoses, contact us before report. And be careful, you have 45 min to report your game.

Thanks
hi girls and guys...i must say i 100% disagree with this rule
look..if they play 1st game and HHworang had advange,and game drop,its his win,but fo9r this u need have active admins in chanel...
if u say..in case of drop they must report draw,and luck willl choose,that sux,cos i can kick ass of some1,and he will turn off router,and i must report draw?no way dudes...

in this case..hworang didnt have drop,so its clear that he win game....asbest is play in final..so he has cheat..bann him..he will do that again..i see him in AG and i can tell that he is walking trobule...he will repeat same thing u will see..

if u need help,i ofer my self .i have many time,and i rly like this site--
Répondre
Hello Zoky,

we know that Hworang had the advantage. We discuss one hour with FNI-Ced.

The attitude of Asbestos is not clear. We will monitor for next games.

We decide to make a draw because of the final with Kinslayer was already played. We eliminated Asbestos.

So dont worry because ultimately it is the right choice has been made.

I would also say there is 45 minutes to the match i was there and when to AG, Hworang had not played the game while he stayed 3 minutes to post the result ... so in all cases he could not play the final.

We discussed and analyzed the prolongation replay to make the best decision.

Thank you for your proposal to moderate FTM, I am open to implement shortly moderator like you and Chelsea for FTM.
L'Honneur de la conquête est mesuré par sa difficulté.
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)